If you already have ArbiterPay setup, you’re all set. If you haven’t set it up before, you must register and link ArbiterPay to ArbiterOne. The steps and official links are listed below.
Linking ArbiterPay with ArbiterOne – Officials Payments Screen
This article will guide officials on how to link ArbiterPay with ArbiterOne on the new payments dashboard for officials.Sep 24, 2018•KnowledgeCONTENTMany assigners and schools use ArbiterPay to pay their officials. If your association uses ArbiterPay, then you will want to link your ArbiterPay account to your ArbiterOne account, in order to receive payment. This article will explain how to link your ArbiterPay account to your ArbiterOne account.
Note: You must have a pre-existing ArbiterPay account before you can proceed with these instructions. If you have not created an ArbiterPay account, click HERE to register.
Linking your accounts together:
1. Sign into your ArbiterOne account at www.arbitersports.com
2. Select any one of your official accounts if you are part of multiple officiating groups
3. Go to the Payments tab. You should see the message below:
4. Click Link Account
5. Enter your ArbiterPay account username.Note: If you receive the message “No accounts available to link”, please check the spelling of your username and make sure you are using the correct username that is associated with your ArbiterPay account. To retrieve your username, please visit: www.refpay.com/system/resetpass1.php6. Click Next.
7. Enter your 4-digit security key and click Link Account.
Once your accounts are linked, you should see the dashboard as seen below. Please see the Officials New Payments Screen article to learn how to use the features of this page.